Helping Qualified Young Professionals get an Equal Chance on the Job Market
Finding the Right Match by Filtering on Ones Strengths
We want to help qualified young academics, of CEE / Mideast / Latin origin, to get an equal chance on the Austrian Job Market!
We would like to help the employer and migrant find the Right Match and
Support through mentored career development for a lasting relationship
Why iH2Ö is needed, when Public Employment Service Austria (AMS) claims 2017 to be best year since 1991 or 1970s and prognose for 2018 is even better (2018 data still unavailable). The reality is although the total reduction of unemployed for 2017 is 2.9% but unemployment among foreigners increased by 2.6%, for higher educated +2.8% and for academic +4.8%. Source: ORF 3/1/18.
Unfortunately; in Austria, 9.5% of nationals are at risk of poverty, compared to 23.6% of EU citizens living in Austria and 40.1% of non-EU citizens. Source: APA / Eurostat 21/2/19.
According to Dr. J. Kopf - Head of AMS - Translated; One of the reason for such fall in unemployment statistic, is that Austria's economic growth is benefiting from being an export oriented country in times of International Economic Growth.
iH2Ö focuses on these internationally resourceful Subgroups. What better way to support Austria than with such initiative.
What we offer to you as Candidate
- Education and Experience Check
- Interview - Soft Skill Check
- Day long Workshop -
(CV / Motivation Letter Improvement, Interview Preparation, Company- Work- Overview, Career Possibilities, Technical Vocabulary)
- Contract Review, Negotiation
- Intervention and Prevention if needed
- Career Planning of Candidates - Specialization e.g. further Training in Vocabulary / Work German, Support in Nostrification
- Accompanied Mentoring / Career Counselling for 6 months
Our PreSelect Offer to the Employer
- Cross Checked / Hand selected Candidate
- Help with Profiling, including Company Vision, Expectation etc.
- Up to 5 candidates per Vacancy, 2-3 are Invited
- Support in Offer Formulation, Negotiation, Career Planning, Subject Matter and German Training
- Intercultural Training
- Regular Progress Report / Career Planning, Intervention and Prevention if required
- Accompanied Mentoring / Career Counselling for 6 months – through regular Updates
There are no current opening,
However we can connect you with our partner headhunter, should you wish!
Apply for Opening with;
i) CV & ii) Cover (Motivation) Letter, quoting Job Reference Number to:
Upon successful acceptance, you will be instructed to upload a short video at Dropbox, access link will be provided.